Blast Through Nirvana
Smartphones are actually tremendous meditation devices. Observe and master every moment that boredom makes you reach out to your pocket, and you’ll blast through Nirvana in no time.
Thoughts? Reply now via email.
꥟ My Private Email List
★ Popular Articles
- My 2017 iPhone X Died: I Got a 2016 iPhone SE, Upgraded the Battery and Added Wireless Charging — It's Great
- Being Born in the 80s Is the Only Thing That Makes Me Realize How Life with No Constant Connection Existed (and Is Possible)
- The Last Time You'll Buy Shoes
- Every Time Someone Is Better at Something than You Are, It Just Means They Failed at It More Times than You Did
- Interviews → Cinedicate — The Truman Show
🅂 Me in 15”
I've been a satirical author, marketing manager, radio host, Comedy Central correspondent, and improviser. Process optimizer, critical observer, easily obsessed—and emotional stoic—I love meaningful conversations and silences. Rome (Italy) native, I now live in Chicago → more about me and what I'm doing now.