Since Fall 2015 I collect valuable links skimmed through the noise of social media.
From 2018, hundreds of people receive them in their inbox—many reaching out to say it's their favorite newsletter.
It's not a list of “hey here is what I read and watch.” Consider it fat-free Internet, prepared by handpicking valuable resources so you can skim through the noise of social media.
It's 5+ selected articles, essays, videos, discussions, fun and meaningful reads with annotations. They range across broad topics to improve your work, life, and relationships.
A typical Sunday Skim could give you:
- Digital privacy tips.
- Interactive 3D map showing the true size of countries.
- Interesting podcast interview.
- Productivity methods like timeboxing.
- A comedy video you wish a friend sent you.
- And… I like many things so you will find out!
If you want to check out an example, you can find one here.
Make sure you subscribe and skim through the noise!
꥟ The Sunday Skim Newsletter
★ Popular Articles
- My 2017 iPhone X Died: I Got a 2016 iPhone SE, Upgraded the Battery and Added Wireless Charging — It's Great
- Being Born in the 80s Is the Only Thing That Makes Me Realize How Life with No Constant Connection Existed (and Is Possible)
- The Last Time You'll Buy Shoes
- Every Time Someone Is Better at Something than You Are, It Just Means They Failed at It More Times than You Did
- Interviews → Cinedicate — The Truman Show
🅂 Me in 15”
I've been a satirical author, marketing manager, radio host, Comedy Central correspondent, and improviser. Process optimizer, critical observer, easily obsessed—and emotional stoic—I love meaningful conversations and silences. Rome (Italy) native, I now live in Chicago → more about me and what I'm doing now.